"FloorEstimate Pro is a professional, valuable, outstanding tool. The best ever made in the flooring industry!"
David Somerville - American Flooring Concepts, SC
"We used it for three years, I am very happy with it, simple to use. It really works.
Taking away the chance for a math error. Get a print out of cuts to the installer,
no more arguments over material."
"I don't know how I've run my small
flooring store without FloorEstimate Pro! You could call this software instant productivity!"
Home > Products
> FAQs > Runtime Issues
When starting the program, it comes with a runtime error window and stops
- It may be caused by a corrupted database file or other system
template files. To resolve this, click on "Start", click on My Computer
to open the file explorer.
- If your computer has Window XP, navigate to
C:\Documents and Settings\your
account\Application Data\FEP (you may type in Application
Data when you are at C:\Documents and
Settings\your account) as Application Data may be hidden in that
- If your computer has Window Vista, navigate to
(you may type in AppData when you are at
C:\Users\your account\ as
AppData may be hidden in that
- Rename Tile Pattern and Template directory names (to
Tile Pattern-1, and Template-1 for example), then
restart FEP6 program.
- If it doesn't work, rename fepMaterial.mdb file to another file name (say
fepMaterial_1.mdb), start FEP6 program and see if that runtime error
- Contact Floor Covering Soft support line: 1-626-683-9188 or
email@example.com if you need
help on this.