Roadmap to Takeoff Estimating Efficiency
1. How Does It Work?FloorEstimate Pro 6 program works similar to hand-sketch process but with speed and accuracy of a computer:
Click to Enlarge: A project with seam diagram (middle), cut sheet (top), linear length & cut list (left) estimated with FloorEstimate Pro 6
STEP 1: Takeoff Rooms by onscreen drawings, or tracing over scanned bitmaps, PDF, AutoCAD DXF/DWG drawing, or digitizing on blueprints (Imperial/Metric supported).
STEP 2: Calculate Exact Material and Labor Usages optimized for roll sheet material layout with seams or pattern matching requirements.
STEP 3: Write Accurate Bids or Sales Orders for Customers, automatic linking line items and labor items with major material types.
STEP 4: Print Installation & Seam Diagram for Installers with detail cut sheet and cut list with seam locations for roll materials like carpet and vinyl, colored tile pattern layout on both floor and walls.
2. Match Your Estimating Need
FloorEstimate Pro 6 software series comes with Four Editions (both Imperial & Metric supported) that meet different needs of flooring professionals and businesses: Commercial flooring, multi-family contracting, retail and installations.
|Recommended Editions & Performance||Suitable Business Type||Takeoff Method Supported||Pricing & Promotions|
A powerful and easy-to-use layout and estimating program for residential project.
|Sales Reps, Installer, Startup retailer||Onscreen Drawing||
A professional estimating and sales program for residential, multi-family, and small commercial project.
|Established Retailer, Sales Reps, Estimator, and Interior Designer|| Bitmap
Takeoff (jpg, gif, tif, bmp)
A sophisticated program capable of accurately handling good number of rooms, material and labor specs of a small to medium size commercial project.
|Commercial Contractors (doing takeoff from bitmaps and CAD files), Established Retailer with Commercial Division, Professional Estimators||PDF,
AutoCAD DXF & DWG Takeoff
Bitmap Takeoff (jpg, gif, tif, bmp), Onscreen Drawing
A sophisticated program capable of accurately handling many floor layers and large number of rooms, material and labor specs of a large commercial project.
|Established Commercial Contractors, Professional Commercial Estimator||Digitizer
PDF, AutoCAD DXF & DWG, Bitmap Takeoff (jpg, gif, tif, bmp), Onscreen Drawing
3. How to Evaluate and Deploy FloorEstimate Pro?
There are several competing floor estimating products in the market. The key to successfully find a right package is to do your homework and try it out before purchase. Floor Covering Soft offers fully functional trial version for download. Here are factors to consider while evaluating and deploying an estimating solution.
- Run a pilot project with an employee who will be the user of the estimating software
- Download fully functional free trial and view its online tutorials on how to using it
- Sit in scheduled live demo session over the Internet on Tue & Thu (sign up here)
- Call live technical support staff for questions 1-866-928-3326, 1-626-683-9188 (International) or email email@example.com
- Compare FloorEstimate Pro with other competing products
4. How to Purchase FloorEstimate Pro?
- Order online from product catalog at Floor Covering Soft Online Store
- Call Sales Representative at 1-866-928-3326 (US) 1-626-683-9188 (International) to place your order, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What do you get after purchase?
- Free phone and email support with LIVE customer service representatives 1-866-928-3326
- Eligible for scheduled online training classes and onsite classes (See Class Schedule)
- Customer login ID at Floor Covering Site web site to access latest updates, beta preview versions, tips, video tutorials, and discussion forum that are only available to customers
- Monthly product newsletter
- Software CD shipped with user guide and tutorials
- 30 day return guarantee
5. Why Floor Covering Soft? A Track Record of Innovation and Excellence
Flooring businesses are not just looking for software tools, they are looking for technology partner that they can grow their business with.
- November 2006, the FIRST & only web-based system that downloads vendor catalogs daily so retailers can check their up-to-date product prices and specs 24x7 anywhere (supported B2B enabled vendors: Mohawk, Shaw and Beaulieu).
- Sept 26 2006, The FIRST web-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for flooring industry was launched by Floor Covering Soft.
- March 2006, ifloor.com, the largest online flooring retailer, launched web-based diagramming and floor calculator powered FloorEstimate Pro Web Edition.
- June 23, 2005, Empire Today, the largest nation-wide in-home flooring retailer, deployed FloorEstimate Pro
- March 2005, Mohawk selected FloorEstimate Pro to power its claim estimating platform MohawkRecover for its dealer network for insurance recover jobs.
- January 2003, FloorEstimate Pro 2.0 launched at Surfaces 2003, Las Vegas
6. Customer Testimonials: A Partner To Grow Your Business With
- "I don't know how I've run my small flooring store without FloorEstimate Pro! You could call this software instant productivity!" Mitch Cady - C. B. Carpets, OK
- "Very good product and very good support! We have been counting on the web version of FloorEstimate Pro to prepare estimates and bids for 13 Lowes' stores EVERYDAY!" Harry - A G Flooring, CA
7. Need Customized Enterprise Solutions?
In reality one standard solution may not fit all flooring businesses. Floor Covering Soft provides Customization, Integration, and product OEM services to flooring businesses and software companies that have the needs.